Skip to content
- Download Raspbian Lite
- Use Etcher to create a bootable SD-card
- Add an file named SSH (no extension) in /boot
- Insert SD and start Raspberry
- find IP-adress using
ping raspberrypi.local Or find it in your router.
- SSH into your Pi:
ssh pi@IP-adress password: raspberry
- change some stuff if you like:
raspi-config (like your password etc.)
- Set network to a fixed IP of your choosing: See This Post
sudo apt update
sudo apt full-upgrade (‘full’ includes dependency upgrades)
- Then follow the steps on https://github.com/SensorsIot/IOTstack to install Docker.